Preparations for this year’s Façade Academy Paradise Jam are almost complete!
On this half-term Monday – 15 February, from 10am to 4pm – more than 150 painters will be working in the big marquee, plus their families and friends are coming to enjoy the day. This year’s Nirvana-themed Jam will feature…
- More than 12 demos of techniques by top painters and artists, including airbrush make-up, face painting, body art, prosthetics, nail art, mehndi henna decoration, pregnant ‘bump’ painting, festival faces and grown-up party eyes
- 11 stands of merchandise, so painters can stock up on essential paints, glitter, balloons, tables and chairs
- A team from Paintopia, the paint shop and organisers of the annual Paintopia face and body-painting festival
- FACE, the International Face Painting Association
- The fabulous children’s entertainer AJ
- Competitions for face and body painting at junior, novice and open levels; plus hand-painting and freehand glitter art events
- Raffle with fantastic prizes
- A photographer will be making prints on the spot throughout the day
- The public will be visiting from midday for painting
… and then there’s the whole of Paradise Wildlife Park to explore – because your ticket to the Jam includes entrance to the park!