As Principal of Façade Academy of Face and Body Painting, I’m thrilled to invite you to come and be part of the country’s biggest annual face and body painting gathering! Paradise Jam 2017 is happening on half-term Monday, 13 February (10-4). Bring your paints and Join the hundreds of painters, their friends and families in the big, heated marquee at Paradise Wildlife Park, Broxbourne, Herts.
Adults £11 and Children £5.50 (under 2s, free) … and the ticket price includes admission to Paradise Wildlife Park. (Purchase your own ticket and you can buy up to a total of 4 tickets. Great value as tickets to the Paradise Wildlife Park usually start at Adults from £15 and Children from £13.)
This year’s theme is Peace and Love … and the soundtrack is the Sixties and Seventies!
The day’s jam-packed with…
• Competitions for face and body painting at junior, novice and open levels; plus freehand glitter art events. Prizes include places on Façade Academy courses (facadeacademy.co.uk).
• Demos of techniques by top painters and artists, including airbrush make-up, face painting, body art, prosthetics, nail art, mehndi henna decoration, pregnant ‘bump’ painting, festival faces and grown-up party eyes.
• Stands of merchandise, so painters can stock up on essential paints, glitter, balloons, tables and chairs.
• FACE, the International Face Painting Association.
• A fabulous children’s entertainer.
• Giant raffle with fantastic prizes.
• A photographer will be making prints on the spot throughout the day.
• The public will be visiting from midday for painting.
Look forward to seeing you there! – Juliet